When you update the Garmin Nuvi GPS 205 device, all the issues and bugs you reported on the previous version will be fixed. The good thing is that you can install and download the updates on your own without requiring anybody’s help.
Steps to update the Garmin Nuvi GPS maps are:
- Download the Garmin Express on your computer from the Garmin com/support link. When you open the link, you will be prompted to select ‘Download for Windows’ or ‘Download for Mac’ option. Select your OS. Install the updates.
- Connect Nuvi 205 to the computer using the USB cable and use the fast speed internet to access the link.
- Open the Garmin Express by searching from the ‘Windows taskbar’. If it is available on the desktop, double click on ‘Garmin Express’.
- Perform device updates. You will find a green light in front of the device's name.
- Click on ‘Add a device’ and accept the terms and conditions. Once done, click ‘Install’ to proceed further.
- Once the downloading and installation process gets completed, disconnect the device by ejecting from the control panel.
This is how you can perform the updates on your Garmin Nuvi 205 device. If you find any problem, you can contact experts at My Garmin Map Updates. You can call us on our toll free number.